Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellsDemon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!!   New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm

There is something really wrong with the updates that were made last night. First off, the event monsters in Roumen are killing everyone under lvl130 and Roumen is the center hub for Pintos. This is because you all have made the monsters aggressive. Second, the monster in Dark Continent are the same. Except in Dark Continent the monsters chase you from very, very far away and this make the game lag so much that it is impossible to play and I have a good computer. Making these monsters that aggressive is a massive problem for the people playing the game. Please roll back the changes and make adjustments. I do not care if these monsters are aggressive, but they should not chase you from far away, the distance ratio really needs to be changed or done away with...

Thanks,
HellsDemon!!
Back to top Go down
guitaarsfreack
User Almost Without Life!
User Almost Without Life!
guitaarsfreack

New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!!   New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

i have the same problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.pintosonlineserver.webs.com

New updates to Server (11/25/11) Problems!!
Page 1 of 1