Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini House Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gylamor
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Gylamor

Mini House Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mini House Guide   Mini House Guide EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 am

Heya everyone! It's me Krypton here!
So I've heard that you people needed a head's up on how to get the Mini housing scroll and how to decorate and alter the room huh?
Well guess what, I am here to help you with all of that right now!
Now lets begin shall we?

Now, To get the Housing skill scroll you need to access your mini home, you must go talk to Grandpa Robin in Roumen, but do make sure you are at least level 10 (I would suggest 20 because you have to travel to Uruga) And accept his quest called "Is this Estate Enough For You?" This quest has several parts to it and during these 7 quests, you will receive, a mini house couch, two chairs, a table, a plant and a bookcase. The final Quest you will receive the Housing scroll in which will allow you to access your mini house. Cool huh?

Now, after you recieve your mini house, it is easy sailing from there.
right click the scroll to activate it. then stand in Roumen, Elderine or uruga and make sure you can house. if you can, press "H" and click on "Enter"
It will then ask you for a name of the house, how many can enter, and also if you want a password or not. once you click okay with all the information. It will take you to the mini house. Your very own estate.

Now once you enter, walk into the house and press "H" again. this time, click on the option that says "Mini House Item" from there, your inventory and the house invntory should open up. Drag the house items from your inventory over to the other one. once you finished that, close both inventories

Now to Decorate your new Mini House is actually easy. there is a box that should have been underneath the map when you loaded the mini house. right click on your name and click "Decorate Mode" from there, open up that inventory again in which you moved your items for the house into. right click on a item in there and move it to the estate, the item should be green, if it turns any other color while you are moving it, then you can not place the item there.

When you are trying to rotate the item, simply press Crtl + right click easy right?

If you have any questions, message me <3
- Krypton / Rewarder / Gylamor
Back to top Go down

Mini House Guide
Page 1 of 1