Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got a suggestion

Go down 
+2
emani
Apokolypse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Apokolypse
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Apokolypse

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am

Pick better people to be your GMs. Like for instance you got crappy Kyrpton abusing his gm powers and d/cing everyone and he expects everyone to just kiss his a$$ and respect him just because of his so called "GM status" respect isnt given its earned and the admins of this server picked a horrible gm.
Back to top Go down
emani
Great User!
Great User!
emani

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:06 am

you dont see to a really bad gm xD i know to a gm (in other game) who crash the game when he trying make a spawn event xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivamexclan.com
hareq
Nice User
Nice User
hareq

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:45 am

I totally agree with you. All GMs I've ever asked for help have just ignored me.
Back to top Go down
Dresdenhill
Normal User
Normal User

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah, usually they are like "I'm busy" "Get a different gm" ect. It can get really frustrating sometimes.
Back to top Go down
hareq
Nice User
Nice User
hareq

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Of course it can get frustrating after some time. Especially when the game has some serious issues and none of the staff members is willing to help; they don't even bother replying. I wonder why such careless players have become game masters - are they friends of the owner, or what's the real reason? Maybe they are GMs just for fun, for bragging and they didn't know that being a GM is related with a bit of responsiblity, some work and helpfulness, not just playing and showing off with the GM powers. I personally know 10+ people which are experiencing problems with the game right now - few days ago their clients started to automatically shut down after logging in. Mine too. And what are the GMs' reply? Total ignorance or "I'm busy". Busy with what? Playing with GM powers or spawning monsters? Well, soon almost all players will leave because of the technical issues, because they make playing literally impossible. And there will be noone left to stare at and admire your GM powers, absolutely noone to respect you and noone to kill with huge mob spawns. You'll be able to overuse your powers infinitely. Such a joyful prospect, isn't it? Also, the most funny thing is begging for donations for a broken and barely working game with no customer support. Haha, good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:45 am

No, i am busy cuz i have a wife and she is pregnant.

And i must give her food... i must pay lots of things... and i am buying a house thats why i have 2 jobs in my real life now and i am working 12-16 hours per day. Try to think on the others each time u post... not all of us have 14-18 years old and live with their parents and have no life...

btw.

I didn't pick up that gm..

Since the problem here: https://pintosonline.activoforo.com/general-f1/all-read-this-please-problems-in-server-t201.htm

I will never chose another GM. Sorry guys, but i can't do nothing =/... i will if i could...

Fachita.-
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
hareq
Nice User
Nice User
hareq

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 am

Sorry, you're right, I've been a bit too rough in my last post. That's because I'm tired and pissed off with my real life, and even in a game I couldn't chill out, experiencing technical issues (it's okay, at least at the moment; although it still shuts down sometimes) and being ignored by GMs. Though it's alright, I think, you're not the GM I've asked for help anyway. You're saying that not all of us are 14-18 no-lifes - that's true, but teenagers can't donate at all, because they don't have a work and they don't earn their own money. On the other hand, most of the adults playing here have a life, just like you, and they have to pay for a lot of things too - bills, food, taxes and so on, you know. And they can't really pay also for an online game.
Wow, that situation from the link was really sad... Why some people are silly? I understand why you won't pick another GM. However, some of current GMs are really helpless and ignoring. =( Though I guess we'll have to rub along with them somehow.
Also, I wish you, your wife and your baby good luck. =)

Oh, and sorry for my terrific English. D:
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am

Its ok, thx for understanding...

And btw... its ok if u cant donate... (btw i dont get any cent and i have been deving this server before i know i was going to be a father like 10 hours per day during 2 weeks...) Pinots must understand that %90 of players of this game have 12-16 years old and cant donate... its up to him..
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Zittla
Almost New User
Almost New User

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeh most pp here dont think of others but some pp do and tahts great keep up the good work Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a suggestion
Page 1 of 1