Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Works on laptop...why not Pc????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRose
Good User
Good User

Works on laptop...why not Pc???? Empty
PostSubject: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Alright ive been trying for like...the past 2 days straight tyring to get this damned server to work on my pc....its always the GG 361 error no matter how many time i un-install and re-istall with GGfix and everything.....doesnt work.... so i decided to try on my laptop....download great and all start up server and boom works great...they are both running of 64 bit both have same software downloaded..... i dont get it....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:47 pm

DarkRose wrote:
Alright ive been trying for like...the past 2 days straight tyring to get this damned server to work on my pc....its always the GG 361 error no matter how many time i un-install and re-istall with GGfix and everything.....doesnt work.... so i decided to try on my laptop....download great and all start up server and boom works great...they are both running of 64 bit both have same software downloaded..... i dont get it....

PCs are usually older then laptops, no matter what processor or motherboard you have, so laptops would work best, just I'm using a PC and it isn't great and it's working just not going faster then I expected it to. Game Guard Error pops up if you put the pintos shortcut on the bottom start-up bar, you have to keep it on the desktop.
Back to top Go down
DarkRose
Good User
Good User

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 am

ok, that makes sence but could it make a differencr that i have the Kaduh! files still on my pc? and when i patch i get like 9000 errors from winrar not being able to open so and so files....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 am

DarkRose wrote:
ok, that makes sence but could it make a differencr that i have the Kaduh! files still on my pc? and when i patch i get like 9000 errors from winrar not being able to open so and so files....

Well, you use the Pintos files instead of the Kaduh files because they are different now, so it might be the Kaduh files
Back to top Go down
DarkRose
Good User
Good User

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 am

alright ill get rid of the Kaduh files and reinstall everything again and see if it works this time x-x
Back to top Go down
DarkRose
Good User
Good User

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 am

blah i give up error after error after error...this is impossible...i guess ill just have to play with a laggy laptop...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Works on laptop...why not Pc????   Works on laptop...why not Pc???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Works on laptop...why not Pc????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pintos Online :: Support :: Technical-
Jump to: