Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small list of suggestions put together.

Go down 
+4
TaizoKiseki
hareq
SpartaIII
uhohcody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

Small list of suggestions put together. Empty
PostSubject: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 am

Just a few random suggestions that might have been posted before, just going over them again. Also, if anybody comments telling me that I want to be 'spoonfed' like I just read on 85 other posts, I will rage.

Game Suggestions
  • I don't know how hard it is to get the level 100/110 skills working? But it would be nice to have.

• I'm not complaining about the exp rate, it's fine, but for the sake of all humanity, could you lower the Evasion/increase aim on weapons/players? It shouldn't be impossible to kill a monster that has a GRAY name. :/ (Apply to PvP too, Fighter vs Fighter should not be impossible, but it is.)

• Maybe, allow Karen to drop Karen weapons? Some of us live in poverty and can NOT donate as much as we may like to, and it's somewhat unfair that we're getting pwnt by people who donate.

• Ability to +9 T5 weapons? I basically have to decide between more Aim with higher level weapons that have depressing damage, or more damage with lower level weapons that never hit. It's a hard decision.

• Nothing against the new edited Link items, but is it possible to find something else that nobody would care about to substitute and change for the Link items, so that the Valentines outfit and Headphones can come back? I love those things and I can't get them anymore. Sad

• Does Thorn Cave really HAVE to be PvP..? As much as I absolutely love being teamed and killed at Devil Honeying's when I've been trying to level, or when I've been solo'ing Karen for 45 minutes, it's a little unpleasant..

• Just read a post about PK'ing in FoS. If it's a PvP zone, then you're allowed to PK, plain and simple. Kind of ignorant for GM's or DEV's to say it's not allowed when they made it a PvP zone. If it's not allowed, get rid of PvP in that map. Correct? Correct.

Website/forums Suggestions

• I didn't even know there was a v13 patch, until someone said it in game, and it's on one website and not the other. Maybe post more updates, and an update with a list of what's in the patch, as I don't even know what's different in the new patch.

• Why exactly are there two websites, with two different forums, and two different donation stores..?

• Add a section on the forums for sharing mods. (Visual mods only, of course) Just so some people can download others' works if they want to, and people can share what they've made. Would be nice, since I have a few mods of my own. :3

I'm probably gonna have more, I just could not think of them, ATM.
I love this server, just certain aspects could be improved.
Back to top Go down
SpartaIII
Almost New User
Almost New User
SpartaIII

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:26 am

.......WOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.WAT-THE****.com
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:32 am

Don't be hatin, you know you love everything on this list.
Back to top Go down
SpartaIII
Almost New User
Almost New User
SpartaIII

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 am

i stoped readin it at like the third line to go buy glasses =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.WAT-THE****.com
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 am

Who cares, they're still good suggestions. :3
Back to top Go down
hareq
Nice User
Nice User
hareq

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Everything has been suggested and discussed before, except this:

uhohcody wrote:
Add a section on the forums for sharing mods. (Visual mods only, of course) Just so some people can download others' works if they want to, and people can share what they've made. Would be nice, since I have a few mods of my own. :3

And I totally agree on this one, since I love making mods and I would love to be able to share them. :3
Back to top Go down
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah, I know it all probably has. I just felt like re-stating it all. In LIST form. Which obv makes it better.

Yeah, if there was a section for that, I'd be more opt to spend time making them. I want to, but I'm too lazy. xD
Back to top Go down
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Any admins/GM's/moderators wanna read this? x_x
Regardless of the coding of most of the suggestion, atleast put in a mod section. :c
Back to top Go down
TaizoKiseki
Perfect User!!
Perfect User!!
TaizoKiseki

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm

I agree with the mod section *-*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/i_live_in_the_area_661
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm

uhohcody wrote:
Just a few random suggestions that might have been posted before, just going over them again. Also, if anybody comments telling me that I want to be 'spoonfed' like I just read on 85 other posts, I will rage.

Game Suggestions
  • I don't know how hard it is to get the level 100/110 skills working? But it would be nice to have.

Its hard cuz they r glitched and i am not having free time.

• I'm not complaining about the exp rate, it's fine, but for the sake of all humanity, could you lower the Evasion/increase aim on weapons/players? It shouldn't be impossible to kill a monster that has a GRAY name. :/ (Apply to PvP too, Fighter vs Fighter should not be impossible, but it is.)

Thats Isiah(Pintos) idea... he want ppl to donate... and karen weps have 9999 aim.. (i think same as u)

• Maybe, allow Karen to drop Karen weapons? Some of us live in poverty and can NOT donate as much as we may like to, and it's somewhat unfair that we're getting pwnt by people who donate.

Thats Isiah(Pintos) idea... he want ppl to donate... and karen weps have 9999 aim.. (i think same as u)

• Ability to +9 T5 weapons? I basically have to decide between more Aim with higher level weapons that have depressing damage, or more damage with lower level weapons that never hit. It's a hard decision.

Stones t5 are in store for real money... same reason than karen weps u.u

• Nothing against the new edited Link items, but is it possible to find something else that nobody would care about to substitute and change for the Link items, so that the Valentines outfit and Headphones can come back? I love those things and I can't get them anymore. Sad

Me too... i dk why did pintos remove them

• Does Thorn Cave really HAVE to be PvP..? As much as I absolutely love being teamed and killed at Devil Honeying's when I've been trying to level, or when I've been solo'ing Karen for 45 minutes, it's a little unpleasant..

Yes it has to be. This is a PVP server. and the best places to train and get exp will be always PVP zone.

• Just read a post about PK'ing in FoS. If it's a PvP zone, then you're allowed to PK, plain and simple. Kind of ignorant for GM's or DEV's to say it's not allowed when they made it a PvP zone. If it's not allowed, get rid of PvP in that map. Correct? Correct.

Stupid attitude here. I wont answer u with stupid attitude and this is a warning.

Website/forums Suggestions

• I didn't even know there was a v13 patch, until someone said it in game, and it's on one website and not the other. Maybe post more updates, and an update with a list of what's in the patch, as I don't even know what's different in the new patch.

Last PINTOS FIESTA patch is v9 and v10 if y have problems. the others are made by the users.

• Why exactly are there two websites, with two different forums, and two different donation stores..?

This is the real forum and this is the real webpage: http://pintosfiesta.servegame.com/. Others are made by the users.

• Add a section on the forums for sharing mods. (Visual mods only, of course) Just so some people can download others' works if they want to, and people can share what they've made. Would be nice, since I have a few mods of my own. :3

Put them in screnshoots section. i am not going to add a MOD section if there are only 3 posts of mods.

I'm probably gonna have more, I just could not think of them, ATM.
I love this server, just certain aspects could be improved.
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
emani
Great User!
Great User!
emani

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 am

uhohcody wrote:

[*]Maybe, allow Karen to drop Karen weapons? Some of us live in poverty and can NOT donate as much as we may like to, and it's somewhat unfair that we're getting pwnt by people who donate.

[*]Ability to +9 T5 weapons? I basically have to decide between more Aim with higher level weapons that have depressing damage, or more damage with lower level weapons that never hit. It's a hard decision.

i dissagree whit this because if the karens are dropeables will be injust for the ppl who donate for get one ¬¬ same whit the stones and if we no donate the admins cant get better things for us ^^
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivamexclan.com
uhohcody
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
uhohcody

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 am

Fachita, seems like everytime there's a post about making/fixing something in the server, you're the only one who responds about not having time?
Are you the only DEV? If so, why don't they get more..?

And about the PvP zones, it's not a stupid attitude at all, and it's true.
You can't say that PvP or spawnkilling is not allowed in a map, if it's set to be a PvP zone. Let's be logical.

Makes sense about donating though. Just kinda sucks. That's one of the main reasons I started playing Fiesta in the first place. I was looking for a game that didn't absolutely cost money, because I don't have it.
Especially a private server.
Back to top Go down
DonCorleone
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
DonCorleone

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Logically You don't make the Rules For the Pvp and if Your Looking for a P Server that doesn't Cost money it Wont Run For very long unless its owned by some Kid with a Very Wealthy Family Because Unfortunately You need Donations To keep any Website/ Server Running for a Long time
Back to top Go down
http://pintosonline.4umer.net
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 pm

DonCorleone wrote:
Logically You don't make the Rules For the Pvp and if Your Looking for a P Server that doesn't Cost money it Wont Run For very long unless its owned by some Kid with a Very Wealthy Family Because Unfortunately You need Donations To keep any Website/ Server Running for a Long time

cheers . And yes, i am the only Dev here with a real life, a pregnant wife and a 12-16 hours a day Job.
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Junko
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Junko

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 am

I would say that are fantastic suggestione =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small list of suggestions put together.   Small list of suggestions put together. Empty

Back to top Go down

Small list of suggestions put together.
Page 1 of 1