Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nerdgasm97
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear?   Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:23 am

Iv been looking everywere in the game trying to find my rebirthed lvl 150 fighter gear iv found the weapons no problem but i can find gear iv been told to go to bera but i cant find anything in bera theres a few vendors but no idem or gear vendors it not in and of the vendors in roumen so i thought id ask here to see if anyone might know were i can find this gear or if its even in the game or if ill just have to stick with my crap lvl 114-119 +9 gear anyways

- Nerdgasm santa
Back to top Go down
skullslime
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
skullslime

Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear?   Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 am

Try re-patching v9 and the new patch v34. The gears are in bera at the skills merchant or the weapon title person (i cant remember for sure). Also try to work your way out of this forum into the new on at this link----> www.pintosonline.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Wheres the LvL 140-150 Gear?
Page 1 of 1