Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Event/Helper GM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindergarten
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Kindergarten

New Event/Helper GM Empty
PostSubject: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey GM staff,

I have a have a very importent question to ask you.

I'm one of the very few people who are the most active in Pintos Online. Everyone knows who I am and I'm very friend;y with everyone!! I get tons of friend invites and I do random kind acts such as give money to people I help a lot of people with there questions I even help people level and everything. I'm even active on forums!! I love being on your guy's forums and post stuff and answer peoples questions.

So here I am asking you if I can be a ingame GM I don't want any thing to do with it like being powerfuk or anything I'd just like to be a event GM and a helping GM!!! I'm always on Pintos Online and everyone likes the events. I'd like to be a GM event there for I can host tons of event's for the players of Pintos Online, I'd like to do what GM Thor does he, helps people and everything, So I'm just asking you to please think about this and see if you can make me a ingame GM for helping people and running events, I got the WHOLE summer and I'd love to help out, You guy's are already losing members because there aren't enough events and GM's to be online to help everyone with there questions.

Thanks~

My ingame chars are

GameHelper, Kindergarten, PaperCut, TrulyYours

I'm mostly active on GameHelper (Lv.118 Mage)

Thank You Sir.

Back to top Go down
Forby
Good User
Good User
Forby

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Mind if i critique this a bit?
I'm glad you take interest in this, but is there a need for another event GM? That's the question.
Sadly, I don't believe so. If Fechita is on a good amount of Time, and him and Thor both throw events, why is there a need for another event GM. I know you would like to do what Thor does, but there is no need for duplicates.
It's not whats ingame that a GM must worry about. Unless you know how to Code correctly, and develope things professionally like Fechina and I do, then there is not really a position open. I guess the underlying position is; Do you know C++, HTML, and can you C# with dmt. files? Do you understand GM commands, and could you run the basic 3 maps off your computer if the server was to crash? using fmt.d and do you know how to protect against DDoS's and any other type of "pack" information damage sent?

Those are what it takes to be a Dev.
and there is already an Event Gm.
I already explained this to you, but you went ahead and posted it here anyway.
AND just to remind you. Other than Fachina, no other staff members even use the forums.
I do wish you luck though.
~Forby
Back to top Go down
Kindergarten
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Kindergarten

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Already talked to thor and pintos o.o there thinkingbout it <3
Back to top Go down
SweetSuperior
Good User
Good User
SweetSuperior

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm starting to wonder why I didnt get the position, I offered my services awile ago ._.
Back to top Go down
Forby
Good User
Good User
Forby

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 am

Sweet... there were to much gms ingame when u asked...

I think it will be great to have like 1 or 2 gms more with just a lil commands...

In this time of the year i have to much work in my JOB(in real life) and i have plans with my wife... so i will be busy...

I think i will be just a dev for a %95 of weeks..

Btw... its hard for beeing a dev here... cuz u haven't got acces to server files and u must send always a mail with the information and files to pintos X.x...

So we need mostly Helpers...
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
SweetSuperior
Good User
Good User
SweetSuperior

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 am

As i said in my post:
Quote :
Whether my services are needed as a GM or even a CL, I would for fill my duties to the best of my abilities.
Which means I didnt care wht u put me as, I just wanted to help, but it doesn't mater cuz Forby is here now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 am

u are here too.. And if i could have acces to Server files... i would think about u first... cuz u were here before... but pintos wont think like that =/
Back to top Go down
SweetSuperior
Good User
Good User
SweetSuperior

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am

At least you agree, thank you Fachita
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 am

I will always..

Cuz u were there when i was working to many hours for to much things in the server... and supporting me like superman did..
Back to top Go down
Forby
Good User
Good User
Forby

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 am

I agree! Smile
Basically what the problem is, is that without access to the server files Fachita has to send everything by email.
Which is complicated.
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 am

and really annoying..
Back to top Go down
Forby
Good User
Good User
Forby

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:58 am

Yeah!
We'll have to talk Pinto into letting you have access to the server files
Back to top Go down
MsAshley
Almost New User
Almost New User
MsAshley

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 pm

I think Developers Will only have the Access on Server Files ? hmm

Game Developer must Convinced Pintos to let Game DEvelopers Access Server Files Sad so it will be easy To change things.
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am

yes it wont take hours >.<
Back to top Go down
Forby
Good User
Good User
Forby

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 am

I know! -_______-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Event/Helper GM   New Event/Helper GM Empty

Back to top Go down

New Event/Helper GM
Page 1 of 1