Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...

Go down 
+12
sarith
Azelre
SweetSuperior
DeathroW
·A.y
Nightmare
XxsainxX
K1X
DonCorleone
Rage
Zypho
[Dev]Fachita
16 posters
AuthorMessage
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... Empty
PostSubject: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Happened: Sunday July 04, 2010

oh come on man... 1 week deving but not in game... cuz i just want to work for my kid...

Finally i got the missing file of AR...( sent it to pintos... he will add AR when he can) and keep working all the time...

i am SO tired right now... i really don't know what i am typeing..

I have been working on my real life job from friday 9:00 am to saturday 10:30 am... THAT is 25:30 hours working without sleeping!!!!!!!!....

Cuz i want to buy a house... a nice place for my kid to be born... and buy all the things that i never had when i was a kid...

But just 1 or 2 weeks... AND they just fucked all up!...

they have spawned 200 helgas...

Spawned chests with teasures...

Makeing bugs...

ALL my work... is garbage now...

Why ?... why...?!... i was just helping the server for nothing...

I am not getting a cent for donations... (i don't want them...)

Cuz i just want to see all this kids playing with "happy faces"...

Nothing more.... all... only... for you guys...

I just added some GM so i can keep deving and not beeing online cuz that took me to much time...

And all of those... couldn't do nothing to handle all the bad things happening...

this is just a discharge... remember i am very tired and very sad right now u.u

I dk if some of u guys know... but this server was a server like official one but without the new maps...

With a lot of bugs... with no items in shops... with no balanced exp... with no way to make money... with no forum... with only 5 players online at the same time!

then i came... and... now the server it is a good server... we were getting donations...

And now it is all garbage... cuz some stupid guy started giving karen weps... spawning mobs and chets... buging maps...

Omg... i really cant belive this... T_T... i will keep working in the server... like always... but sry... if u don't see GM online ALL THE TIME...

It is cuz we CANT trust in ppl...

I know... u r kids... kids makes mistakes sometimes... Thats why i will stay working... but don't complain if there are no gms online...

Dont complain if we just close ALL posts of "Can i be GM?" with no response... Don't complain if we don't answer u when u ask to be GM...

I am very disapointed... I am so sorry isiah... sorry a lot... i would like to be 10 hours per day working for the server/answering ppl question ingame/makeing events in game/etc etc... but... it is a game against my family.... And i will put my family in first place... i really want to work right now in server... like doing LOTS of new stuff... adding LOTS of new items and maps but i just need to go to sleep... in 4 hours i must wake up to work again(thats so sad... to much anguish inside me)... i really hope that ppl understand... I wish I could work the 16-20 hours a day in my work in real life ... and also to work on the server 10 hours a day ... hopefully I could make enough to sleep only 4 hours every 2 days ... but i am really sorry... i cant...

Sorry to all for the problems in server...

i just can't handle all alone... My wife, my work, the server and my kid... i have 21 years old only..... i will try to keep doing my best with my life and the little things that i can do in the server with my little free time... (that free time are hours that i can sleep... like now...)

Regards to all... and thx isiah for supporting me... that makes me stay working...

Take care all.

Post made cuz all the Private messages i have in my inbox now... And all the anguish i have.. you guys really don't know the time i spend in this server u.u

Fachita.-
/Closed

Last edited by Fachita on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Zypho
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Zypho

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Aww. Ur really doing ur all, and i wish u keep the family in first place. And congrats for ur coming child!
Back to top Go down
Rage
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Rage

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Fachita ur right.We are ruining all u have done for this server.We cant trust people.They are only thirsty for good items...There is no fun.I think u put ur soul into this server.I want this server will be a better one sometimes...
Back to top Go down
DonCorleone
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
DonCorleone

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Dear fachita for your Cause ill Fight these mother ____ckers all night long
Back to top Go down
http://pintosonline.4umer.net
K1X
Nice User
Nice User
K1X

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Dear Fachita,!
i wish all the best for your life and your way with your kid!
i understand you. but i hope that so a idiot or what ever maked
the Bugs and spawns on the server dont repeat it!

Ps: When does the d/c bug fixxed?

Greets K1X
Back to top Go down
http://www.andreavadrucci.com
XxsainxX
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 am

so confused?? what is going on? is the game even worth downloading?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 am

Entiendo lo que sientes y tienes razon, la familia ante todo lo demas, no es que yo lo desee pero por lo que escribes necesitas alejarte por un tiempo del Server, tomate un descanzo del juego y enfocate en la familia, sobre todo en tu Hijo (que espero que nasca sano y fuerte)

Ademas, el Server podra tener suficiente ayuda en su tiempo, no todo es ahora, siempre hay un mañana.

Sinceramente un Amigo.

-Genesis.
Back to top Go down
·A.y
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:26 am

+1 Nightmare
Siempre hay un mañana
Acuerdate que los juegos se repiten y salen nuevos repiten y salen nuevos y asi sucesivamente
mantente en tu vida por delante
No Pierdas el Tiempo
Esto es solo Un Pasa tiempo
:.
Saludos
Espero que llegue ayuda
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

Thx for all this support u.u i was to tired when i made that post... sorry if I offended anyone...

yes it is only a "pasatiempo" but to much kids are happy with this server... and this kids could be my kid in a future...
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
DeathroW
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 am

Fachita good luck with real life .. wish everything will work as you want it to be
Back to top Go down
K1X
Nice User
Nice User
K1X

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am

I hope you can enjoy your life in best ways with your "kids" Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.andreavadrucci.com
SweetSuperior
Good User
Good User
SweetSuperior

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

<- Still not a GM.
but good luck Fachita, come on when you can Wink
Back to top Go down
Azelre
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 am

Fachita, it really breaks my heart to se you in this anguish, dont play if you have time to sleep, you need to sleep. There may be greedy idiots wanting gems and karens and everything hacking daily but we'll keep informing all GM's on. We are ruining your hard work, we're sorry, so we'll help you fix it....together.
Back to top Go down
sarith
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm

congrats on ur new baby and ty for doing all these things to help the gaem but make sure ur family comes first!!!
Back to top Go down
sarith
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Zittla
Almost New User
Almost New User

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 pm

i rly respect your work [Dev]Fachita keep up the good work Razz and yes ofc family comes first Razz
Back to top Go down
Zittla
Almost New User
Almost New User

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

this is a old post lol XD not today xD
Back to top Go down
Luxtra
Almost New User
Almost New User
Luxtra

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Fachita is God! n_n
Back to top Go down
Aiwa_1
Normal User
Normal User
Aiwa_1

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

i agreed some things can be better but youre Family comes first ^^
Back to top Go down
mihai
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 pm

dear fachita congratz on your new baby haw sarith tells make sure ur family is first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...   ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server... Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL READ THIS PLEASE. Problems in server...
Page 1 of 1