Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Harrasment] TheDonCorleone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K1X
Nice User
Nice User
K1X

[Harrasment] TheDonCorleone Empty
PostSubject: [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone   [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Yesterday at the PvP Event TheDonCorleone think he is allowed to harras or profann other Players only because he is a GM.
Im uploading a screen where he wrote (because Nirvana killed him) that Nirvana Suck!
And this as GM...!
Im for it that he get fired.
Screen:
Spoiler:
The other thing is, he took TasteMyCherry (TootsiPop) after a "registration" for the PvP event. We was in the 2nd Round only the
1Fight for in the 1st was to do. Than he took she tooo late! Only because he love her and he prefered her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andreavadrucci.com
DonCorleone
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
DonCorleone

PostSubject: Re: [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone   [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

TootsiPop Had just as many Vs as you Nirvana and 1 its not harassment I'm entitled to my own Opinion, and 2 you killed me cause you were mad so i came back and you killed me again when i wasn't even Charmed So i came back charmed to see what you could do after that and , and 2 you should be glad i Didn't Jail you for interrupting me giving TootsiPops Reward or id of Gave you the 2nd place Prize but since you decide to Throw a fit which you have left Out on this screen Shot. I decided not to Give you one cause you were acting Belligerent.

Sadly to Say Nirvana There is no Profanity In this Picture, and Just cause i told you, you sucked Im entitled To freedom Of Thought with is World Wide. its not like i cussed you out and then Jailed you, i Think you Should Grow up and next time Maybe you Should Find a better screen-shot of me Using "" Profan and harsh ".

Ps the definition for "Harassment covers a wide range of offensive behavior. It is commonly understood as behavior intended to disturb or upset. In the legal sense, it is behavior which is found threatening or disturbing. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim". or to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually

This screen shot Clearing Does not Show that im Harassing you This is a "Bad Report Have a nice day"
Back to top Go down
http://pintosonline.4umer.net
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone   [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Nice explanation.

/Closed.-
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone   [Harrasment] TheDonCorleone Empty

Back to top Go down

[Harrasment] TheDonCorleone
Page 1 of 1