Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Layout For Forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresdenhill
Normal User
Normal User

New Layout For Forum? Empty
PostSubject: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 am

I was just wondering if the forum was maybe going to get a new layout sometime? No I'm not trying to complain it's just sometimes it's really hard to read some stuff. It's not a big problem I just think it would please more people. Thanks for replies!
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:59 pm

???

Black background

White text...

Why is it so hard for you O.o?
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Dresdenhill
Normal User
Normal User

PostSubject: Re: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 am

I think it was just my computer brightness..Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Dresdenhill
Normal User
Normal User

PostSubject: Re: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Not the forum posts. I mean the Index, Calendar, Faq ect.
They are yellow and sort of hard to read. Especially when they are like Memberlist..See memberlist is 10 characters long, well that means it's going to be jam packed into that little bar (You might not understand what I'm saying..See I have created a lot of websites before. So I know what I'm talking about) by little bar I mean when you create the website you have to choose a layout, then you have to choose what pages you have. Well you have to type the page name into a little bar. If he would just decrease the boldness or the font size just a small amount then it wouldn't be so hard to read, plus if he would just make it white colored it'd be easier to read. These are just suggestions to the sight. I'm not trying to make you bad or make your website look bad or something.
Back to top Go down
Dresdenhill
Normal User
Normal User

PostSubject: Re: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:59 pm

site*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Layout For Forum?   New Layout For Forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Layout For Forum?
Page 1 of 1