Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why is this happening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cruxshadows
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
cruxshadows

why is this happening Empty
PostSubject: why is this happening   why is this happening EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:30 am

every time i get in game i can only play like 15 mins and then it stops and say disconected from server im getting very upset about this and i would really appriciate a answer or some advice for stopping this!........if you can try to talk to me in game if you can but if you cant please email me at Donavan.Arpad@hotail.com i really need help on this or atleast to know im not the only one.
Back to top Go down
hareq
Nice User
Nice User
hareq

PostSubject: Re: why is this happening   why is this happening EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 am

I'm not getting that (maybe because I wasn't online at this time and now it's okay). It could be a problem with your connection or some server issues.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Nitara

PostSubject: Re: why is this happening   why is this happening EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Im not sure if this is the same thing, but they where doing maintenance last night (2-5 am for most), so it was common to be d/ced during this time, when you would log back on it would say "map under maintenance". the D/c happed about every 20 min for me and would last about 5 min.

Well thats is what was happening when i was on, I hope i helped.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is this happening   why is this happening Empty

Back to top Go down

why is this happening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pintos Online :: Support :: Technical-
Jump to: