Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for Game Masters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

Rules for Game Masters. Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Game Masters.   Rules for Game Masters. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 am

1 ) If u r a game master it is cuz we trust on u and we gave u a little pice of pintos. Dont waste it.
2 ) Be FRIENDLY all the time. If some users just bother u or make u angry, please log off and take some minutes but don't answer bad.
3 ) Don't ignore stupid players(there r tons of them) or players that made u angry some time. Show that u r over them
4 ) Never show that some situation is over u. Try all the time to show that all is under control.
5 ) Don't speak in German with Roar.
6 ) If u have complains about another GM just send me PM in forum about that. Keep beeing friendly with that GM, we r a teamwork.
7 ) Don't give items/golds to players never. If they lose them cuz of a Bug, tell them that they must talk with me to recover them
8 ) Don't telepor players just to help them so they don't have to walk. Let them do some exercise Wink
9 ) Don't d/c ppl cuz they killed ur char o things like that... if i notice one doing this, he will lose his Gm.
10 ) Try to speak as well as u can. (i put u instead of You here cuz this rules r for u guys but try to speak well) this will show more mature. Use Caps at the begining and "." at the end.
11 ) Treat all players in the same way.
12 ) If some player come to u saying... "Someone said bad things to me"... Dont ignore but tell them to upload a scren in forum so u can jail them. And thats all, don't waste time with them.
13 ) Remeber that jail map is named "EldPri". So u can port bad players there.
14 ) Try always to move all complains and suggestions to forum. So i can get them and cuz i want players to do that things here. I am not in-game with my GM all days. just dev-ing and in forum.
15 ) Before u stop speaking with a Player try to say "Anything else?" before leaving or going with other player.
16 ) For now, DonCorleone is the leader of all GMs. Folow his orders. Try to be loved by him and Isiah cuz if they send me a PM with a "this gm must be deleted" i will do so. If u have complains about him. try to talk with him in a good way or send me PM here.

Thats all for now.

If u are reading this, tell to all GM GH CL or whatever to read this. And post a reply or send me a PM with "readed" So i can give u permission to post here.

Gratz for beeing Staff members in Pintos Fiesta.

Fachita.

Last edited by Fachita on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
DonCorleone
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
DonCorleone

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Game Masters.   Rules for Game Masters. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks and i plan to do my best With the time i have Available

- "DonCorleone".
Back to top Go down
http://pintosonline.4umer.net
[Dev]Fachita
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
[Dev]Fachita

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Game Masters.   Rules for Game Masters. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 am

Try to tell all staff to read this.
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Game Masters.   Rules for Game Masters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules for Game Masters.
Page 1 of 1