Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im having trouble with patches please help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charlie4
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Im having trouble with patches please help Empty
PostSubject: Im having trouble with patches please help   Im having trouble with patches please help EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:50 am

I cannot seem to extract the patches to the right place and when I am inside the game I cannot buy certain items and go into certain maps of the game I have downloaded patch v33 and patch v9 and when I extract them to my program files and start the game nothing happens and i still cannot buy certain items and certain maps and this means i cannot level up any higher I have been trying to fix this problem for days and reinstalled the patches and the client several times and I do not know if I am doing something wrong because I am not very good with things like this with computers and was wondering if anybody could help me or had a video on how to do this or maybe they could help me on teamviewer or atleast give me some good advice because have a couple friends that play pintos and everthing works fine for them. could somebody please help I have been wanting to play pintos for days now and this game is very fun and have been very frustrated with these patches because I simply cannot get them to work. would someone please help me thanks. Sad
Back to top Go down
PintosFiesta
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

PostSubject: Re: Im having trouble with patches please help   Im having trouble with patches please help EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 am

see patching guide at forum
Back to top Go down
charlie4
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Im having trouble with patches please help   Im having trouble with patches please help EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 am

I have already looked at it I did the same thing and it still didnt work I guess my computer just cannot play pintos Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im having trouble with patches please help   Im having trouble with patches please help Empty

Back to top Go down

Im having trouble with patches please help
Page 1 of 1