Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a little trouble with 60 job change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orona
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Had a little trouble with 60 job change Empty
PostSubject: Had a little trouble with 60 job change   Had a little trouble with 60 job change EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:59 am

(I didnt have this trouble, mind you, my brother did, so I dont have all the details. But I'm mentioning it b/c he doesnt do forums.)

So my brother tries the lv60 job change as a mage, and not once but twice he complains to me that he can't find the bloody zombies when he's doing the first part.

I look at the comp and start running around roumen, and it was true, he was missing 1 zombie (was missing 2 zombies the 2nd time he tried).

When I was looking at his game, 1 thing I noticed were an npc or two crammed into the upper left corner of the map if I pressed M. I couldn't reach it cause it was inaccessible, but I thought it was strange.

The third time he went through it, the only difference is I ran him straight to Grandpa Robin from the start and told him to work his way to Roumenus from there. This time, there was no problems.

So I think the zombies/NPCs make their way to an inaccessible area sometimes during that quest, but idk for sure.

Just thought I'd mention this for the Pintos team ^^
Back to top Go down
PintosFiesta
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

PostSubject: Re: Had a little trouble with 60 job change   Had a little trouble with 60 job change EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 am

that is called quest. XDD..
Back to top Go down
Orona
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Had a little trouble with 60 job change   Had a little trouble with 60 job change EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 am

PintosFiesta wrote:
that is called quest. XDD..

Its a quest for the npc to disappear to the top left corner of the roumen map where nobody can reach it? O.o
Back to top Go down
PintosFiesta
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

PostSubject: Re: Had a little trouble with 60 job change   Had a little trouble with 60 job change EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:31 am

hmmmm
why other can do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a little trouble with 60 job change   Had a little trouble with 60 job change Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a little trouble with 60 job change
Page 1 of 1