Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Continent no EXP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naknakpld123
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Dark Continent no EXP Empty
PostSubject: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 am

Im level 121 mage +9 gears....I tried killing Devil Honeyings but 1 exp...

Last edited by naknakpld123 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PintosFiesta
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

PostSubject: Re: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 pm

i think devil is for 125 up
try to kill another mob aside from devil at thorn cave
Back to top Go down
naknakpld123
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

sorry i mean dark continent....and btw its impossible for a mage non-donator to kill in Thorn Cave...Mage do very small damage to the mobs and when the monsters have half of health, it will gain health and the weakest monster there damage us 3-4k....The only way we could level is Spawn Event, that wouldnt be good cuz we might rebirth for additional stats and its important for non-donators....Please Make Monsters in Thorn Cave easy to kill except Karen...Or more exp from monsters in Dark Continent....
Back to top Go down
Nostradamus
User Almost Without Life!
User Almost Without Life!
Nostradamus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 am

Everything its possible if you want.
1. Find a party and go to Dark Continent,if you dont have party you wont get exp
First time that i reached Dark Continent i was killing the Honeyings with a lvl 115 fighter with HG Axe+9
2. Is possible to kill them without item mall items,mages can fear,mesmerize them,after they are so easy to kill
Back to top Go down
https://pintosonline.activoforo.com
naknakpld123
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Nostradamus wrote:
Everything its possible if you want.
1. Find a party and go to Dark Continent,if you dont have party you wont get exp
First time that i reached Dark Continent i was killing the Honeyings with a lvl 115 fighter with HG Axe+9
2. Is possible to kill them without item mall items,mages can fear,mesmerize them,after they are so easy to kill

i actually said Thorn Cave...I can kill in Dark Continent but im not happy the way you get sooo small exp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Continent no EXP   Dark Continent no EXP Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Continent no EXP
Page 1 of 1