Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Welcome to pintos fiesta! Fachita.-
Pintos Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pintos Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokeFactor
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Name problem... Empty
PostSubject: Name problem...   Name problem... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 am

So as you could seen in game there are multiply people with same name.Once when I created my char named Cloud and played on it for some months then left because I wanted to try something new,and when I came back my lvl 130+ armour was in my inventory and my money dissapeared,I got through it because I thought it was a patch or something that made it. started playing again and a day when I was on I saw another Cloud in Roumen...I was like wth?First time I thoguht it was funny,yeahs eeing me 2 times,then some days passed and it appeared a 3rd cloud too...(Now that sucks)...Days passed and when I was once chatting In roumen I got a random /w from another player saying something with If I wanna buy a +9 thing,I was like wtf I don't even know you,and the other Cloud was in front of me...Yeah I got through that too...Then I was again in Roumen and my money started dissapearing in front of my eyes and I wasn't at any npc I didn't trade anybody,I just oppened my inventory and I had 50g and it went to 47 then 34g like wtf -_-".I got really annoyed about this and while that I reborned and got to lvl 126 and left server for a while.Now when I came back my money dissapeared from 4 gems I got only 99g because a friend of minee gave me 4 gems so I can take back my items that I got "stolen"and now I only got 99g and some of my expensive items dissapeared from my inventory and like,myeah...I really ....hate this server...Soryr guys but yeah can you do something about the same name people?
It would really help...Sorry for the language anyways.
Cloud.
Back to top Go down
DarkTivo
Almost Super User!
Almost Super User!
DarkTivo

Name problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name problem...   Name problem... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I knew there was someone able to make it look like they had the same name as somebody else but I didn't know they could take your money too! Thats really weird.

But, post on our new forums. You might get better help there.
Back to top Go down

Name problem...
Page 1 of 1